Corporate history

March 1956
Tokyo International Trade Fair Commission was established to host the Tokyo International Trade Fairs and other various trade fairs.
April 1958
Tokyo International Trade Center Corp. was established to operate the Harumi Fairgrounds.
March 1996
Harumi Fairgrounds were closed.
April 1996
Tokyo Big Sight was inaugurated.
March 1999
Tokyo International Trade Center Corp. completed the construction and commenced management and operation of the Ariake Park Building.
April 2000
Tokyo International Trade Center Corp. integrated business with TOKYO FASHION TOWN CORPORATION and TIME 24 CO., LTD
April 2003
Tokyo International Trade Center Corp. merged with Tokyo International Trade Fair Commission and changed its name to "Tokyo Big Sight Inc."
March 2006
Tokyo Big Sight Inc. completed the acquisition of TOKYO FASHON TOWN CORPORATION and TIME 24 CO., LTD.
January 2009
Tokyo Big Sight Inc. participates in Rinkai Holdings Group.
page top