Management & Service
（As of Nov. 30, 2012）
Our efforts are devoted to offering better service and maintaining a safe, reliable, and comfortable environment.
◆Securing “Safety” is a fundamental responsibility.
- ・Tokyo Big Sight features a Disaster Prevention Center and Security Center on the premises to ensure visitor safety around the clock. AEDs (Automated External Defibrillators) installed throughout the venue facilitate a prompt and effective response to emergency situations.
- ・With "each employee protects our customers” as our motto, we are endeavoring to raise awareness for fire and disaster prevention and to prevent accidents and other incidents through comprehensive fire drills held twice a year based on regulations and other criteria, and security training for security officers.
◆Our task is creating a“Reliability” environment for everyone.
- ・There are information centers to respond to a variety of inquiries, guide signs to help first-time visitors get around, a moving sidewalk, textured paved blocks, and more to ensure the comfort and convenience of visitors.
- ・Smoking is prohibited in all facilities, except for in designated smoking areas, which are located both inside and outside the buildings to ensure that all smoking and nonsmoking spaces are kept strictly separate.
- ・Parking vacancy information is available on the Internet to promote convenient access for visitors coming by car.
◆Services for visitor “Comfort”.
- ・We are working to provide high-quality service and to create a comfortable environment by listening to our customers’ comments obtained from various sources and incorporating their opinions and requests into our practices.
- ・There is a Service Corner within the venue that offers parcel delivery service, temporary luggage storage, and souvenirs and a Visitor and Business Center equipped with self-service pay copiers and a rental PC corner. There are also convenience stores, ATMs belonging to Japan Post Bank and other banks. The unique artwork displayed in public spaces adds aesthetic value and a lot of fun.
- ・Tokyo Big Sight’s restaurants and cafes offer a varied menu, and friendly staff ensure every guest the very best in taste, service and price.
- ・For conference organizers, our Conference Support Center offers a wide range of support services, including rental of chairs, tables, and other conference equipment, arrangement of catering, and customization of room layouts.